I have been granted student membership since June 2019 and have been accepted recently in the mentorship program of the European Association of Development Research and Training Insitutes (EADi).
About EADi (from their website at https://www.eadi.org/about/):
EADI, the European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes, is the leading European network in the field of development research and training.
EADI is a Europe-wide network of institutes, researchers and students of various disciplines in the field of development studies. It organises activities and offers facilities for the international exchange of knowledge and experience in the professional field. Its most prominent activity is a General Conference devoted to a topical issue every three years. The official languages of EADI are English and French.
EADI is the prime professional association for development studies. As such it promotes:
- Quality in research and education in development studies,
- The exchange of relevant information among members and with others,
- The strengthening of relevant knowledge networks at the regional and global level,
- Influencing both national and European decision-makers in the development cooperation field.
- To generate and stimulate and exchange of information among European academics and researchers concerned with development issues and to develop contacts with researchers from other regions of the world.
- To promote interdisciplinary studies on specific themes.