The 2nd Organization Development Seminar Focused on the Knowledge Creation Theory in Leadership Enhancement and Administrative Development for Innovative Governance Project in Asia (or LEADING Asia) was held from 17-25 October 2017 at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS), in Tokyo, Japan.
Some of the lectures were the following:
- Knowledge Creation Theory by Prof. Nishihara
- Vitalization of the Local Economy –Regional Management in Falling Population Era, the Role of Municipalities and Public officers by Prof. Seki
- Capacity Development in the Public Sector by Mr. Matsunaga
- Human Resources Management in Japanese Government by Mr. Kanamori
- Phronetic Leadership by Prof. Toyama
There were also case studies and fieldwork conducted.