I have been a Junior Member of the Electronic Financial Users’ Circle, Inc. (EUC) since November 2015.
About EUC (from their website at http://euc-inc.ph/):
Initially, EUC started in 2006 as an association of users and enthusiasts of the e-NGAS.
On October 15, 2009, the EUC was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as a non-stock and non-profit association to include in the scope of its membership those who are using not only e-NGAS and e-Budget systems but also other financial management information systems.
To date, EUC has evolved to an association of public financial management professionals who utilized information and communications technology as a tool for productivity, transparency and accountability.
Premiere partner in building capacities towards effective Public Financial Management Systems
EUC champions the effective mainstreaming of responsive and ethical Public Financial Management Systems
Integrity, Professionalism, Malasakit and Dynamism
EUC’s primary purposes are to:
- promote and maintain high standards in profession relating to government financial management;
- enable the accounting information technology and other related professions to discharge responsibilities pertaining to government financial management more effectively;
- elevate the standards of government financial management education and profession through the use of modern tools such as Information and Communication Technology;
- promote relevant programs and projects of the government as a whole and those of the professions related to government financial management;
- develop among its members high ideals of competence, ethical conduct, integrity and civil consciousness;
- guard against the practice of the related professions by unauthorized persons or entities; and,
- foster cordial, harmonious and fruitful relations among its members.